Canoe Avon is based at the Saltford Rowing Centre on the A4 on the way out of Saltford towards Bath.
Our address is Saltford Rowing Centre, Bath Road, Saltford, Bristol BS31 3JS
There is generally sufficient parking between the main road and the railway arch. There is also an overflow paddock that can be used at peak times, particularly when the various rowing clubs are training.
- 0.6m Normal Spring/Summer level
- 0.8m At this level the river is flowing faster
- 1.0m The water reaches the edge of the concrete. Flow is fast with many floating objects.
- 1.2m Flow is very fast with strong currents.
- > 1.4m The water breaks the banks. Water is likely poluted.
- > 1.8m The clubhouse buildings will flood.